Sunday 21 November 2010

Film Review - Saw 3D



Saw 3D


I'm an absolute lover of horror movies, but alas they just don't make them like they used to. Their not soooooo much scary as they are incredibly gross, which is just what the Saw franchise is all about. The gross factor. It used to take alot to gross me out, until I went to see Saw 4. Their I was eating my popcorn when the movie began, I think I nearly threw up! Anyways Saw 3D was exactly what I expected, with a few unexpected but not completely, surprise, twists. The gore factor was not amis, with an opening of, well saw type things and a love triangle that went seriously askew.
My biggest and worst fear, is my teeth falling (being pulled) out. It makes me want to be sick, just thinking about it. Add the noise that it makes when a tooth is ripped out and i'm jut a gonner. I literally could not look at the screen as this happened. My fingers were even in my ears.
Great movie for halloween, shame it took me so long to write the review.

Defo go and see it, i went on halloween so it was a wee bit festive, if you can call halloween.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment